TERMS & CONDITIONS REGARDING THE SALE OF THE BOOK OF TRUTH PUBLISHED BY COMA BOOKS, publishers, on behalf ofwww.thewarningsecondcoming.com
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This web site www.store.thewarningsecondcoming.com , a sub-domain ofwww.thewarningsecondcoming.com has been set up as an online store to enable users to purchase the Book of Truth in association with the official publishers of The Book of Truth, Coma Books. The website referred to throughout these Terms and Conditions is www.store.thewarningsecondcoming.com and the terms and conditions refer to a contract between the publisher of the book Coma Books and the customer.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
The Terms and Conditions listed constitute as a binding legal contract between Coma Books and the customer purchasing the book.
By accessing or using this sub-domain www.store.thewarningsecondcoming.com you agree to be bound by these terms as set out by the publishers, Coma Books, of The Book of Truth.
If you do not wish to be bound by them, you should not proceed to access or use the site. You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only. You are prohibited from posting on, or transmitting through, the site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, discriminatory, or other objectionable material of any kind, including, without limitation, material that encourages unlawful conduct. You also agree not to compromise the security of the website in any event to try to obtain access to secured areas or personal information.
Our website has been professionally designed in accordance with the industry standard security measures available through SSL encryption. This means that we have been professionally assured that our site is secure to such standards. Furthermore when you enter your credit card number and financial details in ordering goods on line from us, this information will be passed directly to Realex in an encrypted form and the information will be used solely for the purposes of immediately processing the transaction. The final record will be with your bank and neither Coma Books nor Realex will retain same. Further information concerning Realex may be obtained at their website www.realex.ie.
All corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names of Coma Books are and shall remain the exclusive property of Coma Books and nothing in this agreement shall grant you the licence to use the same. By using the website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of www.comabooks.com and will not copy, download, reproduce, transmit or print for commercial purpose any material contained within thewww.thewarningsecondcoming.com website relating to content contained within The Book of Truth. Users can not copy or use the HTML code thatwww.thewarningsecondcoming.com or Coma Books uses to generate its pages. This is also protected by the publisher’s copyright.
CONTRACT OF SALE
(1) If you wish to purchase any of the items for sale on this website, you must submit a completed order form. Your order will be accepted on condition you enable us to receive full payment for your and will supply the items you have ordered to you in accordance with the Terms.
(2) The sale and purchase of books via this website will be governed by a contract between you and the website and is formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us and we have sent you confirmation. The terms of the contract will comprise these Terms, as amended or updated by us from time to time, and the prices and other relevant information about the book published by us on this website at the time the contract is formed.
(3) We reserve the right to change these Terms at our discretion. Any changes will be posted on the website and it is your responsibility to ensure, from time to time, that you are aware of such changes. Please make yourself aware of such changes by check the terms. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to shop on the website after that time.
(4) You acknowledge and agree that, in entering into a contract, you do not rely on and have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to the contract or not) which is not expressly set out or referred to in the Contract. This is not intended to limit or exclude liability for fraud on our part.
ORDERS & QUOTES
(5) We reserve the right to correct any error in any unconfirmed order, or other document or information issued by us or placed on this website without any liability.
(6) All books listed on our website are subject to availability and in the unlikely event of an item being out of stock, we will contact you immediately.
(7) We cannot accept responsibility for the non-delivery parcels if the recipient address and telephone details are insufficient or incorrect.
(8) The price of each book is as quoted on the website on the date you place your order, subject to any inadvertent pricing errors (whether technical or otherwise) by us.
(9) We reserve the right to revise the price of any product on this website without notice.
PAYMENT PROCESS & TERMS
(10) We accept all major credit cards such as Via, Master Card, Diner’s Club (with the exception of American Express) and accept Visa Debit and selected switch cards.
All books are displayed in Euro exclusive of VAT and because they are exempt from VAT we cannot charge for same. We are entitled to make adjustments to the payment terms to take account of any new taxes or duties.
Books can be purchased in single units or lots of 5 units, 10 units or 20 units which will be distributed via Royal Mail post worldwide. Bulk orders of 50 units or more can also be purchased and shipped a wide number of countries around the world.
The customer chooses from the options listed indicating the amount of units of the books they wish to purchase. To order a book, simply complete the customer check-out process. The order includes the customer’s contact details, delivery address, and credit/debit card details. It also requires the customer to confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The customer must then confirm that all their details provided to us are true and correct, including their name, email address, credit card details and delivery location.
(11) Please allow 15-20 working days for deliveries outside of Europe (an average turnaround of 7-10 working days applies to books ordered by customers living in Europe) and this should be treated as a guideline only. Our postal partner is Royal Mail and our prices include the Royal Mail Priority Postal System.
(12) If you have not received your order within this period please contact Customer Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(13) If the products delivered to you do not include all of the products that you ordered or include incorrect products, you must contact us in writing or by email immediately. If you do not, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage as a result. Our liability is limited to the price of the products not delivered or the cost of replacing such products.
(14) If the reason for the return is the result of our error, or if the item was damaged before it reached you, we will also refund the delivery charges.
(15) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Coma Books, agents and affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the Coma Books service, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
Due to unforeseen circumstances some errors cannot be prevented and in particular you should note:
a) Access to our website may occasionally be suspended or restricted for repairs and maintenance or introducing new facilities.
b) Data can become degraded or out of date.
c) Other delays in communication may occur for various reasons.
Accordingly if the availability of goods has ceased or become more difficult or if the prices have risen or have not been stated accurately, then Coma Books may contact you to inform you that your order cannot be fulfilled fully or in part or at the price that was apparent. In such circumstances we will ask you if you wish to continue with the order at an amended price or amended availability or in part only and you will be free to cancel the order altogether or to continue. However, if a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge a lower amount and send you the product.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
16) The intellectual property rights in all software made available and content supplied to you remains the property of Coma Books, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you and you hereby acknowledge that all software that is not made readily available to you is confidential, and that all other rights including but not limited to database rights and copyright are asserted and reserved by Coma Books, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use.
In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on thewww.thewarningsecondcoming.com website and you are are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that applicable laws expressly or implicitly prohibit such restriction) or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software supplied by Coma Books, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers.
Copyright for the Book of Truth is the responsibility of Coma Books the publishers. Please note that Coma Books now handle all copyright requests for those who wish to extract content from the book for publicity purposes. You may email email@example.com with requests.
We would ask that the Book of Truth is only available through this site at present which contains the only version authorised by Maria Divine Mercy. Each copy is stamped with IBAN mark at the back.
The media are welcome to extract sections on request.